SUP & SINGLE KAYAK RENTALS
- $20 - 1 hour
- $35 - 2 hours
TANDEM KAYAK RENTALS
- $30 - 1 hour
- $50 - 2 hours
SIT-ON-TOP KAYAK RENTALS
For those under 16 who are ready to paddle on their own, as well as for smaller adult paddlers.
- $15 - 1 hour
- $25 - 2 hours
MULTI-USE SAVINGS CARD
$100 - this fully transferable 12-point card gives you 4, 5 or 6 one-hour rentals, depending on the type of watercraft you choose:
- 3 points per hour - rowing shell or tandem kayak
- 2 points per hour - SUP or single kayak
(See Rowing for rowing rental prerequisites.)
MEET the FLEET
Rentals include all required safety and paddling equipment.
A damage deposit required with Visa or M/C.
- Visa/Mastercard deposit and/or valid photo ID required at time of rental
- Solo rowers and paddlers must be able to do a self-rescue
- Those 16 & under must be accompanied by parent/guardian
- Renters must sign a Rental Agreement
- All participants must sign a Waiver (parent/guardian must sign for participants 18 & under)
To view or print the Rental Agreement & Waiver, go to Book Now and scroll down to the WAIVER section. The form may be printed & partially completed ahead of time but must be INITIALED & SIGNED IN PERSON at time of use.
COLD WATER RENTALS - if the water temperature falls below 13ºC, we suspend our operations. In water temperatures from 14ºC to 19ºC, we restrict operations to kayaking only. Paddleboarding is available only when the water temperature is 20ºC and above.
Thank you for understanding that everyone’s safety is our top priority.
SAFE RENTAL POLICY - in order to ensure the safety and well-being of all our renters, we may, at our discretion, conduct a Safety Checkout Paddling Assessment from our dock to make sure the renter's paddling abilities match the day’s expected conditions. Thank you for your understanding.